Never sent products overseas (to China) before? It can seem daunting. There is quite a lot to know (and trust) including:
- deciding on whether its sea or air freight
- understanding INCO terms - used in international commercial transactions or procurement processes
- documentation - this has to be very precise because of customs
- freight forwarders - choosing the most cost effective services
- making sure that the correct and secure payments are made in different currencies
We take the stress out of this by helping you with the logistics, to ensure that your product arrives safely in the hands of your Chinese customer at an affordable rate.